Thursday, January 4, 2018

CHALLENGE #2 - 2018

HAVEN - Portsmouth, New Hampshire

****CHALLENGE COMPLETED*****

“[HAVEN] has been much more than just a safe place for my daughter and I. It is a helping hand, guidance when I feel lost, an open door when I just need to vent, and most importantly, the only place my daughter and I have truly felt safe.”


HAVEN is a smaller shelter (12 beds) and, in order to give them a variety of sizes, we ask that all slippers (other than women’s) be made in colors which would be suitable for either a boy or a girl.

20 Women’s - DONE

 9 Preteens - DONE
 7 Youth - DONE
 5 Toddler - DONE
 3 Booties - DONE

45 Washcloths - DONE

MAILING DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 5, 2018

MAILING ADDRESS:


     HAVEN
     c/o Annie Dowling
     20 International Drive, Suite 300
     Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801


The challenge will be up on our Facebook page, too, and we receive most of our pledges there.   If you wish to help with this challenge, feel free to send your pledge of the number of slippers/sizes you wish to make and send via a comment below or through a message here on the blog.


No comments: